Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions in Thailand, Child’s Dream has suspended new volunteer on-boarding until further notice.
THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A CHILD’ DREAM VOLUNTEER
- 20 years old and older.
- Willing to be based in our Chiang Mai office for a minimum of three months.
- Financially independent – Child’s Dream does not provide any financial support, including compensation for travel, accomodation, and living expenses.
- Can work full time from Monday through Friday. Volunteers are entitled to 5 working days of annual leave per 3 months of work. We would, however, prefer volunteers to take their holidays before or after the volunteering assignment with Child’s Dream.
Type of Position
Volunteer – Monitoring & Evaluation
“My volunteering experience was enriching and rewarding in many ways. Working for no compensation may scare off some people…” Read full story
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for a volunteer position with Child’s Dream, kindly complete the following form. Please note that only completed application forms will be accepted.
- Download Volunteer Application Form
- Fill in
- Send completed Volunteer Application Form together with required documents to email@example.com
- We will review your application and contact you shortly.
IMPORTANT READS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING
- On Western ‘Do Gooders’
- Plan to visit Cambodia?
- Orphan Business
- Cambodia’s orphan tourism
- Before you pay to volunteer abroad, think of the harm you might do – The Guardian
- ChildSafe Traveler Tips
- CNN Go ‘Voluntourism’
- BBC: ‘Is gap year volunteering a bad thing?’