Monitoring & Evaluation
CHIANG MAI, THAILAND (HQ)
ON A ROLLING BASIS
As a volunteer, you will join the M&E team and support our monitoring activities and impact evaluations of the programs implemented by Child’s Dream in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. The M&E team works closely with the operational teams to ensure that programs achieve their strategic objectives and intended outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data quality control and clean up
- Creation and update of internal impact evaluation reports with Tableau
- Creation and update of impact reports for marketing with Tableau
- Provide general remote support to the monitoring and evaluations activities of the field teams
- Research and development for monitoring and evaluation tools and reports (surveys, checklists, statistics, etc.)
- Provide recommendations/input/feedback based on data analysis and evidence
Required Qualifications / Candidate Profile
- Currently studying or BA in international relations, statistics or equivalent; comparable professional experience
- Very good command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel is a must) and good numeracy skills
- Solid English language skills
- Well organized and quick learner
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with data analysis software (or willingness to learn)
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills, with close attention to detail
- Committed and dedicated team player, who is also able to work independently
- Able to receive and provide feedback
- Open-minded individual, interested in NGO work and foreign cultures
What We Offer
- A dynamic, young and exciting work environment in a multicultural team
- The chance to gain a deep insight into the workings of an NGO and to hear our story from the two co-founders
- Possibility to join a field-trip if schedules permit
To start with your application, please download and email back the completed Volunteer Application Form together with required documents to email@example.com
Please note that only completed application forms will be considered for further assessment.
Some frequently asked questions.
If you would like to find out more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Will I get paid for my volunteer work?
We do not provide board and lodging or compensation. Volunteers need to provide themselves with accommodation, transportation, food, etc.
2. How much time do I need to volunteer?
For this volunteer position, we require a minimum stay of three months. This is due to the complexity of our work and the training required with our databases.
There is a 5 work-day leave per three-month period.
3. What can I expect?
This volunteer position is a 100% office-based with no interaction with children.