Volunteer Guest Speakers
SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA
ON A ROLLING BASIS
Volunteer Guest Speakers who would love to share their life and career experiences, failure and success stories, the hardships and challenges they faced, and what made them the people they are today.
Child’s Dream Cambodia is currently running a programme called “Career Planning Programme” in the following high schools:
- Pouk High School, Siem Reap Province
- Trapeang Tav High School, Oddar Meanchey Province
- Bour High School, Battambang Province
- Pich Chenda High School, Battambang Province
Be part of our mission to inspire our students to overcome the challenges in their lives and help guide the decision-making for their future career paths.
To improve interpersonal skills for high school students and help them make smart choices for their careers!
- Provide interpersonal skills training
- Provide guest speaker events
- Provide career fair days
- Your story of success must be your own story, your values, beliefs, and inspirations; how you overcame difficulties, etc.
- Speakers are not allowed to use this event for political or religious purposes or for selling business products or services
- Guest speaker events are for grade 12 students only, with a maximum of 150 students per event
- The language must be English or Khmer
- We need volunteers to cover their accommodation, traveling, and other expenses
- Learning materials and content must be prepared by Volunteer Guest Speakers. Child’s Dream will cover the cost of stationery, photocopying, printing, and provide the equipment needed for the event.
Number of Beneficiaries
- Grade 10:140 students
- Grade 11:105 students
- Grade 12:140 students
From 2:00pm to 4:00pm
If you are interested in this sharing event and want to be part of it, please send your full application in English or Khmer (including motivational letter, resume, certificates of education) to email@example.com.
Or call us at (855) 718 566 834 or (855) 11 535 742
We will of course confirm that we have received your application and get in contact with you if you are selected for an interview. Learn more about us at childsdream.org